Precision Drilling Australia is committed to protecting your privacy and complying with the Privacy Act 1988 and other relevant state laws in relation to the management of personal information.
When you visit our website, we may collect the following data:
▪ Your IP address
▪ The date and time of your visit
▪ The parts of our website you access during your visit
▪ Your actions on our website
▪ The browser you are using
▪ Your contact information and email address
▪ Other information such as location, interests and preferences
Using your personal information
The personal information that we collect is generally used to provide products or services to you, and, if you use our website, to track your usage, to evaluate performance of our website, and to keep track of your account settings. Information collected by us may also be used for the following purposes:
▪ To respond to your questions or suggestions
▪ To improve the quality of our products or services
▪ To improve the quality of your visit to our Website
Sharing your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to other related entities within our corporate group for our own business purposes.
We may disclose information to third party contractors, who help us conduct our business. Where information is shared with these third parties, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that third parties observe the confidential nature of such information and are prohibited from using any or all of this information beyond what is necessary to assist us.
We may also disclose your personal information as permitted or required by law.
Protecting your personal information
Precision Drilling Australia are committed to protecting your personal information. We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information from misuse, interference or loss, and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. This includes the use of technologies and processes such as access control procedures, network firewalls, encryption and physical security to protect the privacy of your personal information.
Please note that rejecting cookies may mean that some or all of the functions on our website will not be available to you.
Sometimes our websites contain links to other websites. When you access a website other than our websites, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of that site. We recommend that you review the privacy policies of each website you visit.
We may also collect your information for analytical purposes (including using a third party provider).
Links to Other Websites
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
▪ If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
▪ Clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any direct marketing email you might receive.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Correcting your personal information
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us if:
▪ You would like to see or change your personal information that you provided, or
▪ You have any concerns regarding your privacy. Change of Policy
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we recommend you to frequently visit this page.